GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE PERSONAL TRAINING AGREEMENT
§ 1 SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
- The Service Provider is obligated in particular to:
1. preparation of a training plan for the Client for the duration of contract, – in accordance with the selected package;
2. to exercise special diligence to improve the Customer’s physical capacity;
3. detailed terms and conditions for the implementation of this contract are set out in the Way2Champ price list available at: https://way2champ.com//our-offer/;
2. The Service buyer is obligated in particular to:
- comply with the training plan prepared by the Service Provider;
- contact with the appointed Coach in the form chosen by him;
- payment of debts arising from the conclusion of this contract in a timely manner;
§ 2 DURATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
- The settlement period is the period from day 1 of the given month to the last day of the given month.
§ 3 REMUNERATION
- The Service Provider performs the subject of the contract for a fee. The remuneration due to the Service Provider is set at PLN 590 gross, payable monthly for the entire duration of the contract by bank transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account.
- The Client undertakes to pay remuneration by the 7th day of each month.
§ 4 OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
In addition to the obligations set out in § 1 of the GTC, the Service Provider undertakes to:
- The appointment of a personal trainer to the rider;
- Providing trainers services taking into account the professional nature of the Service Provider’s activity;
- Informing the Client about the progress achieved, taking care of his physical condition, controlling the implementation of the assumptions indicated in the training plans;
§ 5 OBLIGATIONS OF THE SERVICE RECIPIENT
In addition to the obligations set out in § 2 of the Agreement, the Customer undertakes to:
- Making the highest possible diligence in the implementation of training plans;
- Enabling the contact of the trainer;
- Informing the Trainer about all possible physical and psychological problems related to the implementation of training plans, in particular the Client undertakes to inform the Trainer about any injuries, strains, bruises and other health problems.
- Providing information corresponding to the truth regarding age, health, weight, diseases, lack of predisposition for a particular type of exercise, allergies and other circumstances that may affect the performance of the subject of the contract.
§ 6 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
In case of doubt, it is assumed that:
- The Service Provider and the Trainer are not responsible for improper execution of training plans;
- The Service Provider and the Trainer are not responsible for any damage and equipment security by means of which the Customer performs the exercises indicated in the training plans;
- The Service Provider and the Trainer do not have direct control over the Client regarding the technique of the exercises indicated by the Trainer. It is recommended that in case of doubts as to how the exercise should be performed, the Client contacted the Trainer assigned to him. Incorrect implementation of the recommended exercises can cause injuries or connect with pain complaints.
- Individual training plans are prepared directly under the Customer’s individual predispositions, therefore it is important that the Client provides all necessary information truthfully.
- Each subsequent training plan is prepared taking into account the previous one. Incorrect or unreliable execution of the previous training plan may lead to significant difficulties in the implementation of the next one. The Service Provider and the Trainer are not responsible for the effects that may arise in connection with failure to comply with the training recommendations.
§ 7 TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT / TERMS OF PAYMENT IN THE CASE OF INJURY
The Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract by way of a unilateral decision in a situation where the Service User is delayed with payment for at least two settlement periods. Termination of the contract does not affect the maturity of receivables due on the date of termination of the contract.
- If it is not possible to continue the trainings for up to three months, in order to maintain the training place, the Client will be obliged to pay 50% of the fee referred to in § 4 para. 1 of the Contract.
- If it is not possible to continue training for more than 3 months, the cost of maintaining the training site is set individually.
- Each party may terminate this contract without giving a reason with a 1-month notice period.
§ 8 COPYRIGHTS
- The Service Recipient agrees to use his image for free by the Service Provider for promotional and marketing purposes. In case of doubt it is assumed that the Service Provider may, in particular, use the image of the Customer in connection with running a website operating at www.way2champ.com and a Facebook channel at https://www.facebook.com/way2champ/
- Training plans and any other materials that the Service Provider makes available to the Customer in connection with the performance of the subject of this agreement are the property of the Service Provider. These materials are protected by appropriate copyright laws.
- The Service Provider may claim damages on general terms.
- It is allowed to provide materials that are the property of the Service Provider to third parties, in order to achieve the purpose of this agreement, e.g. to consult a doctor.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The contract is concluded in Polish and in accordance with applicable law.
- Amendments to the contract must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
- In matters not settled, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
An integral part of these General Terms and Conditions is the regulations of the Internet Service www.way2champ.pl available at https://way2champ.com.